IceCool Event Server Converts database changes to event notifications.
- Simple configuration for the necessary SQLs and email addresses
- Supports configuring multiple events sources and sinks flexibly.
- Sources and sinks can be dynamically wired.
- Use of JDBC to connect to databases - transparent to the underlying database.
IceCool Simple Aspects A simple Aspect Oriented Programming framework based on interceptors.
- No AOP learning curve - simple to use.
- Method interception through interceptors.
- Supports java regular expressions for matching aspect pointcuts.
- Supports both interface and class proxying - aspects can be easily applied to existing classes.
- Interceptor chain for applying multiple aspects
IceCool XML Router routes XML messages based on rules defined through a simple configuration
- Simple rules definition
- Easy configuration through XML.
- XPath expressions for target matching.
- Web Server bundled for easy setup.
IceCool DbDir is a JNDI Directory Service Provider that implements a hierarchical
namespace over a relational database. Features:
- Easier management with regular database tools including backup, migration etc
- Can benefit from storage optimizations that are well understood in the context of relational databases.
- Searches can be optimized using indexing, query optimization, etc.
- Use of JDBC allows the flexibility to move the data to a different database.